**Since more updates will be posted after Heroes: Reborn begins I suggest you click back to the original post!**
If you have useful links to add to this list you can send me an ask and I’ll add it to the original post. I created this with Heroes Graphic Makers in mind since we are “reborn” and the fact we are in desperate need of ‘caps and galleries for our show. So as someone who constantly searches for these galleries/necessities, I thought it would be a good idea to share my findings with the rest of you! All the resources on this post should help you with a majority of your graphic making. (Though some resources will not work unless you have Adobe Photoshop and or GIMP!) Enjoy!
Photo & Screencap Gallery Sites:
- Heroes Site Image Gallery
- HQ-Pictures.com (S1 Promos & S4 Stills)
- Striped Wall Screencap Collective (S1 & 2)
- Heroes Graphic Novels (You can open the PDF in Ps and edit)
Screencap Downloads (Complete Episodes):
- Heroes Caps (Courtesy of sylarthritis)
- Heroes Screencaps via wishmemonsters (S1-S3)
- Lyn_thorne Screencaps via LJ (Mostly Peter from S2)
- Life is Caps via LJ (MegaUpload does not work on Chrome but if you use it in Safari or another browser hopefully it’ll work. If not I’ll take this link down when I try it on a PC. Contains S1E01-07)
Brushes, Textures, PNGs, Stock & Etc:
- Helix, Heroes Logo, Eclipse Brushes
- Heroes Fandom Font Pack (All fonts seen on the show)
- PNG of Peter and Nathan (Promotion Picture)
- Planet Stock: x, x, x,
- Genetic Evolution Textures (Close to Chandra’s book)
- Plasma Stock: x, x, x, x,
- Link to my personal texture/stock and brush folders on DeviantArt (I have favorited fighting/battle stances for reference in case you are an artist or in need of some stock models! :) )
Blogs dedicated to creating/supplying Heroes approved resources:
Heroes approved because lets be honest those blue scenes are hard as hell to neutralize
Useful and insightful Photoshop Tutorials:
Other Photoshop Blogs of Interest:
heroesvs week 6 : character vote : Peter Petrelli
Peter dies for the first time in Odessa, Texas, bones broken and splintered. It’s a quick death, not one he wanted, but he thinks the sacrifice is worth it.
Save the cheerleader, save the world. The words become engrained in him after that, even after she learns to save herself.
He puts a gun in her hand so she can kill him again if she has to. Then he sees a vision of the future where she does. The irony of it doesn’t escape him, but he’s not laughing about it. He just does his best to change it.
When his father dies, he’s the one behind the trigger. But Sylar is the bullet, and it’s the second Petrelli he’s killed, even if the first is still walking around.
The third is Nathan.
Peter’s died more times than he can count, he’s watched people he loves die over and over again, he’s watched strangers and friends die slowly while he wears a nurses uniform, he’s seen strangers die fast while he wears the white polo of an EMT.
But he doesn’t think he really understands it until he buries his brother.