Welcome to the new age - a playlist for the TV show Heroes:
1. Injection - Rise Against // 2. This is War - 30 Seconds to Mars // 3. Human - The Killers // 4. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons // 5. The Phoenix - Fallout Boy // 6. Run To You - Pentatonix // 7. Ladies and Gentleman - Saliva // 8. Hero - Skillet
I gotta stop making playlists at 1am but hEY
Logan Danes || Thirty-Five || Owner of a local diner || FC: Milo Ventimiglia || Open
m e e t l o g a n—
+ observant, organized, protective
- reserved, aggressive, stubborn
s o c i a l n e t w o r k i n g—
- @logandanes_79:- New items on the menu down at Danes Diner!
- @logandanes_79:- My nephew told me it was a good idea to start advertising on twitter. The only thing it’s gotten me is more teenage customers. Joy.
c e l l p h o n e—
- outgoing text to Gemma Sparks: “You left your damn purse at the diner, Gem. Some kid almost grabbed it.”
- outgoing voicemail to Tristan: “It’s two in the morning and you aren’t home? Seriously? You’re only sixteen Tristan, don’t forget that.”
s e c r e t—
- He told Tristan that his parents died in a car accident when in actuality they left him with Logan one day and never came back.
m o s t p l a y e d—
- "You can trust me not to think and not to sleep around and if you don’t expect too much from me. You might not be let down.” -Hey Jealousy, Gin Blossoms
- “Call me a safe bet, I’m betting I’m not. I’m glad that you can forgive, only hoping as time goes, you can forget” -The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot, Brand New
- "Dear Daddy, I write you in spite of years of silence. You’ve cleaned up, found Jesus, things are good or so I hear. This bottle of Steven’s awakens ancient feelings.” -Say It Ain’t so, Weezer
c o n n e c t i o n s—
- Tristan Danes—Nephew—Tristan has been under Logan’s care since he was two years old. His parents were both drug addicts and asked Logan to babysit one night and never came back. Logan has made no effort to find them and decided that he’d be a better fit to raise Tristan.
- Gemma Sparks—Friend—Although he down right refuses to admit it, Gemma is one of his good friends. She frequents at his diner and the two have gotten to know each other quiet well and Gemma always respects his boundaries. Still, she loves to tease him about anything and everything.
- Bradley Sims—Enemy— The two men have never said more than a few words to each other, but for whatever reason Logan is repulsed by his existence and Bradley feels the same about him.